Saturday, August 11, 2012

Robert Pattinson's Drunk Text Messages to Kristen Stewart: A Sneak Peek ..

Enjoy our list of drunk texts that we think Robert Pattinson probably would've sent to Kristen Stewart. 
Text Message 1: "Remember when I said UR like my own personal brand of heroin? FU. I lied." (10:30 p.m.) 
Text Message 2: "I'm not losing any sleep over this." (10:33 p.m.) 
Text Message 3: "I wish U woulda picked the werewolf." (10:40 p.m.) 
Text Message 3: "Was it my cold skin? U said the sparkles were beautiful." (10:43 p.m.)
Text Message 4: "Rosalie was right. I should have let that van hit you." (11:15 p.m.) 
Text Message 5: "Did you ask him to do vampire role-play too?" (11:25 p.m.) 
Text Message 6: "BUT U SAID THE SPARKLES WERE BEAUTIFUL" (12:30 a.m.) 
Text Message 7: "UR BLOOD TASTED LIKE SHIT AND BETRAYAL" (12:32 a.m.) 
Text message 8: "WHY RU NOT REPLY? RU HAVIN A 7 DWARF GANG BANG?" (1:00 a.m.) 
Text message 9: "TRAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPIRRRRRREEE" (1:02 a.m.) 
Text message 10: "KSCREWYOU." (1:03 a.m.)

Robert Pattinson's Drunk Text Messages to Kristen Stewart: A Sneak Peek - Broward/Palm Beach - CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment