Wednesday, September 19, 2012

JESUS WAS MARRIED ! 'PROOF ' GOD spoke to his WIFE and MARY MAGDALENE found on ANCIENT PAPYRUS.. ..

A DIFFERENT GOSPEL: THE TEXT OF THE EXPLOSIVE FRAGMENT 

The papyrus’ back side, or verso, is so badly damaged that only a few key words - 'my mother' and 'three'- were decipherable, but on the front side, or recto, King gleaned eight fragmentary lines:
  • not [to] me. My mother gave to me li[fe]...
  • The disciples said to Jesus,
  • deny. Mary is worthy of it
  • Jesus said to them, My wife
  • she will be able to be my disciple
  • Let wicked people swell up
  • As for me, I dwell with her in order to 
  • an image 

Jesus was married! 'Proof' God spoke to his wife and Mary Magdalene found on ancient papyrus | CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment