Friday, August 12, 2011

'Paedophilia is Hollywood's biggest problem,' alleges former child star Corey Feldman ..?? VIDEO !

The Two Coreys. Haim said to Feldman: 'You let me get f***** around in my life, raped, when I was about 14 and a half. 
'So I'm asking you, what did you do when you saw that s*** going down?'
To which Feldman responded: 'I was being molested at the same time... what did you do about it?'
Like brothers: Corey Feldman and childhood friend, the late Corey Haim seen together in Feb last year
Like brothers: Corey Feldman and childhood friend, the late Corey Haim seen together in Feb last year
The 40-year-old previously revealed in an interview with GQ that he was molested by his assistant as a child.


'Paedophilia is Hollywood's biggest problem,' alleges former child star Corey Feldman | click for more..

No comments:

Post a Comment