Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sheriff Joe threatened for probing eligibility .. Says intimidation comes from drug lords, Obama fans: 'I'm not sure which are worse' ..

Amid death threats, Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio is scratching his head over the major media's virtual silence about his decision to investigate Barack Obama's eligibility to run for re-election.
"Getting death threats is nothing new for me," Arpaio told WND, referring to his national reputation as a tough enforcer of immigration laws. "But why has the media has decided to black out all news of our Obama investigation? That's what I don't understand.
"I'm a controversial guy and usually the media is all over me," he continued, "but when I decided to investigate Obama, the media has suddenly gone missing in action."
"I've got the drug cartels from Mexico sending me death threats," he said, "and now I have the Obama supporters sending me death threats. I'm not sure which are worse."
White House released three versions of Obama's long-form birth certificate, each one of which appears fundamentally different from the other two:
  1. An electronic PDF computer file that contained a green background clearly showing the green hash marks of Hawaii Department of Health security paper;
  2. A photo taken by the Associated Press and attributed to J. Scott Appleworth shows a blue background, with no hash marks and no green security paper background; and
  3. Two photographs the White House staff allowed NBC photographer Savannah Guthrie take on April 27 that show a gray background on which grey hash marks are clearly visible on the security paper background.
  4. Sheriff Joe threatened for probing eligibility  ;  click  for  more..

No comments:

Post a Comment