Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate..? Signs affidavit declaring long-form, hospital-generated document absent..

In a recorded telephone interview, Adams told WND that it was common knowledge among election officials where he worked that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate could be found at the Hawaii Department of Health.
“My supervisor came and told me, ‘Of course, there’s no birth certificate. What? You stupid,’”
“During the course of my employment,” Adams states in the affidavit, “I was told by senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division to stop inquiring about Senator Obama’s Hawaii birth records, even though it was common knowledge among my fellow employees that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama.”

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate ; click  for  more..

No comments:

Post a Comment