Thursday, May 31, 2012

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: OBAMA In SERIOUS TROUBLE – And That MAKES Him VERY DANGEROUS ..

The next President of the United States.  He better be – or…or people don’t know – they don’t realize how BAD  – how  DANGEROUS  The next President of the United States.  He better be – or…or people don’t know – they don’t realize how  BAD  – how  DANGEROUS  things  WILL  GET .  And FAST .
UM:  Hillary Clinton
WHI:  Don’t trust her.   Never have.  I used to respect her…I still want to…Hope she proves herself – hope she does the right thing and stays the f-ck away from this administration when she leaves.  IF she leaves.  things will get.  And fast.
I told you what their re-election plan was.  How they are gonna use race, division, chaos…that’s the re-election plan.  Folks are talking now…from inside the administration.  And they are afraid.  Sh-t ain’t right.  Where they wanna take us – and it’s got people upset.  Military had wind of it first…the Old Man knew…now it’s spreading.  Not about the election campaign -the second term plan. 
Why do we got a sitting president who resides in Washington DC…why is his re-election headquartered in Chicago?  That make sense to you?
Well…then it hits me.  Dumbass like me- sometimes I gotta get hit over the head with it before I figure it out.  They are back in Chicago because the ones who invested in this whole thing…Obama’s career…all the way to the White House…they were getting nervous.  They want a return on this investment, so they want the re-election efforts…they want all of that right under them so they can keep it close.  So they can jerk Obama’s chain if they need to.  Because if Obama doesn’t get that second term…the plan is left unfinished and in danger of being undone.   And they are gonna be pissed.  And that scares the sh-t out of Barack Obama.  He owes these people. He owes them for everything.  Everything he’s got – they gave to him.  Everything.  The guy’s Manchurian to the shoes on his feet.
UM:  You’ve turned into a full blown conspirator.
WHI:  You call it whatever the f-ck you want.  I’ll call it this…I’ll say it…what it really is.  John 9:30.
UM:  What?
WHI:  (Smiles)  John 9:30  You go look it up.  I been getting religion lately son.  For real.  I was never one for praying…but I am praying every damn day now.  Praying for all of us.  My own       f-cking redemption.  Yours.  Mine.  This COUNTRY   hanging by a THREAD  LIKE NOBODY  KNOWS .  And my eyes have been opened.
Look – I ain’t joking around here.  You stay out of Chicago.  That’s not just me sayin’ that.  That’s comin’ from the Old Man.  We’re takin’ our ball and going home on that one.  No more.
FORMER NEW YORK TIMES  EDITOR CALLS VALERIE JARRETT THE “DE FACTO PRESIDENT”  THE EXACT TERM USED BY OUR OWN WHITE HOUSE INSIDER WELL OVER A YEAR AGO:
WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama In Serious Trouble – And That Makes Him Very Dangerous - CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment