Friday, September 28, 2012

Robert Pattinson Has His EGO In CHECK POST - AFFAIR !

"I'm probably more insecure. My ego got smaller. I thought I was pretty cool after the first one. I finished the movie and for the first time, I had some money. The Twilight trailer had come out and got eight million hits so I had all the best parts of being in a big movie."
"I had meetings where people were saying, 'This is the new hot thing, eh?' Everyone gave a sh*t about you, but no-one knew who you were outside of that. So I spent eight months getting wasted with everyone thinking I was great. It was really fun. It was different at the start."
"Now, it's insane. Becoming big now, you became insanely conservative. Terrified about everything. Now I just stay at home."

Robert Pattinson Has His Ego In Check Post-Affair! | PerezHilton.com: CLICK  FOR  MORE..


No comments:

Post a Comment