Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kristen Stewart BLAMES ROBERT PATTINSON For Her MISERABLE UNHAPPINESS .. YOU CHEATING ROB IS TO BLAME ..YOU ARE REALLY MISERABLE CUNT..

Kristen Stewart is still sulking and hating herself. I’m sorry but it’s getting old. Kristen needs to take responsibility for cheating on her boyfriend. But it continues to be obvious that Kristen Stewart blames Robert Pattinson for her failure to stay happy! She literally called herself a miserable c*nt in a recent interview. Whether it’s true or not (and I know where a lot of you stand), who does that? And why does Rob put up with being her whipping boy?
“I’m a miserable cunt! I’m not sure if I’m most happy when I’m comfortable and content or when I’m pushing myself to the limits.

Kristen Stewart Blames Robert Pattinson For Her Miserable Unhappiness | CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment