Sunday, October 14, 2012

SCOTT BAIO SPEAKS OUT for MITT ROMNEY and FIXING AMERICA .. Video !



“I believe in Governor Romney for a lot of different reasons. I’ve met him many times and he’s a straight up guy, he’s a good guy, great family man [and] his kids are fantastic,” Scott told Kit Hoover and Billy Bush. “I think we need to be fixed in this country.”
Scott said being a Republican in typically-left-leaning Hollywood can be intimidating and he feels for actress Stacey Dash, who recently faced a barrage of mean-spirited comments after revealing she’s voting for Romney.
“I don’t think anybody should bash anybody for what they believe. I have my beliefs, you have yours,” he said. “Just leave her alone, let her say what she wants to say. Freedom of speech.”

Scott Baio Speaks Out for Mitt Romney and Fixing America (Video) |  CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment