Sunday, May 20, 2012

Martial Law: Would Barack Hussein Obama Use it to Postpone Elections & Remain in Power?


I have been one of those concerned conservatives who try to anticipate the unexpected tactics of our would-be Muslim Dictator in Chief. In my previous analysis’s I equated Barack Hussein Obama to a cornered rat who would do anything to stay in power. When Obama authorized the killing of Muslim leaders in al-Qaida I stated it was more for publicity than anything else. When I anticipated what Obama would do if his popularity declined and his reelection became in doubt, I suggested that he would support and encourage the Occupy protesters up to the point of them causing widespread civil unrest and then Obama would declare Martial Law and use the public safety as a reason to postpone the November elections.
Martial Law: Would Barack Hussein Obama Use it to Postpone Elections & Remain in Power?: CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment