Sunday, May 13, 2012

Obama team tried to ' BRIBE ' Jeremiah Wright to KEEP QUIET - $ 150.000 : book .. REV. WRIGHT ; Obama’s TEAM tried to BUY his SILENCE ..!

REV. JEREMIAH   WRIGHT ;
‘Man, the media ate me alive,” Wright told me when we met in his office at Chicago’s Kwame Nkrumah Academy. “After the media went ballistic on me, I received an e-mail offering me money not to preach at all until the November presidential election.”
“It was from one of Barack’s closest friends.”
“He offered you money?”
“Not directly,” Wright said. “He sent the offer to one of the members of the church, who sent it to me.”
“How much money did he offer you?”
“One hundred and fifty thousand dollars,” Wright said.
“Did Obama himself ever make an effort to see you?”
“Yes,” Wright said. “Barack said he wanted to meet me in secret, in a secure place. And I said, ‘You’re used to coming to my home..?

book - NY POST ; CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment