Monday, July 30, 2012

2 nd AMENDMENT PROVES VALID DEFENSE against BLACK GANGS.. 'Dude, I've got guns everywhere. I'm a very well-armed individual'..


A   BLACK  MOB  descended on Mark LaVelle’s house. He hid his family upstairs. They pelted the house with rocks and bricks until finally:
the attackers pounded on his front windows and kicked his wooden door so hard, it flew open and some of them entered his house.
“The first guy hits me with a pipe. The second guy knocks me in the face. All I’m hearing is my wife and kids screaming,” said LaVelle, who feared that the next time they saw him, he would be in a casket.
He said that he was able to push the attackers out the door, but then a third man – who had a gun – tried to extend his arm. LaVelle grabbed onto the gunman’s lower arm and shoulder so he couldn’t raise the weapon. Then, police sirens screamed in the neighborhood, and the mob turned and ran.

2nd Amendment proves valid defense against black gangs: CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment