Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bussiness Owner‘s Response to ’You Didn‘t Build That’: Kiss my A**S... OBAMA CAN KISS my ASS ..

Although several small business owners have already taken the time to correct President Obama for his infamous “You Didn’t Build That” speech, none of them have done it with the bluntness of this this one lumberyard owner.
“I built this business without gov’t help. Obama can Kiss my ass [emphasis added],” reads a sign outside Gaster Lumber & Hardware in Savannah, Ga.
“I want to use this sign to urge other businesspeople to stand up and say ‘Mr. President, you’re wrong. I built my business,’” he said. “I represent the majority of business owners in my belief.”
Bussiness Owner‘s Response to ’You Didn‘t Build That’: Kiss my A** | CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment