Friday, September 7, 2012

Clint Eastwood: 'I MAY have IRRITATED a LOT of the LEFTIES , but I was AIMING for the MIDDLE ' ..

An unrepentant Clint Eastwood has struck back at the critics who mocked him for his performance at the Republican convention and declared that he was hoping to provoke exactly such a reaction.
'President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,' he told his local newspaper in California, The Carmel Pine Cone.
'Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country, and that’s what everybody needs to know. I may have irritated a lot of the Lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle.'

Clint Eastwood: 'I may have irritated a lot of the Lefties, but I was aiming for the middle' | CLICK  FOR  MORE..

No comments:

Post a Comment